All students are required to wear the Livaudais School uniform.
Livaudais Uniforms can be purchased from the following vendors:
Uniforms by Logo Express
109 Wall Blvd
Terrytown, LA 70056
Phone – (504) 394-8704
Skobel’s School Uniforms
1724 Stumpf Blvd.
Gretna, LA 70056
Phone – (504) 366-6887
Boys and Girls
- Shirts – navy blue short sleeve shirts with the Livaudais logo. Shirts must be worn inside the pants. Note: Students may only wear ONE collared shirt at one time. Multiple collared shirts should not be worn at one time.
- Pants- plain khaki Dickie pants ONLY. Pants must fit properly and not be rolled up. Pants may not be baggy, sagging, oversized or below the waist. They should not be torn, ripped, or have holes.
- No skirts or shorts will be allowed for the 2015-2016 school year
- Shoes- tennis shoes that have laces or Velcro ONLY in white, black, light blue, navy, or grey or any combination of these colors.
- Socks- must be plain white, black, light blue, navy, or black.
- Belts- military style belts in te following colors: khaki or navy blue. NO large belt buckles. NO buckles with names/initials, NO glitter, NO sequins, NO ribbons.
- Undershirts- must be solid white, black, light blue, navy, or grey and may be short or long sleeved. There should be NO writing on undershirts.
- Only clear, see-through or mesh backpacks are to be used. Any non-see through backback will be confiscated.
Cold Weather Attire
- ONLY plain white, black, light blue, navy, grey, or a combination of the previous colors for sweaters or jackets may be worn. Jackets and sweaters MUST reach the waist and be button-down or zip-down. NO pullover sweaters or jackets allowed.
- Sweatshirts and jackets with the Livaudais logo may be worn. Livaudais Middle School sweatshirts are purchased directly from the front office.
- NO jean jackets, sweatshirts with/without a hood or pullover jackets with/without a hood may be worn unless the item has the Livaudais logo.
- No Shorts or skirts
- Hats, visors, bandannas, head wraps, and brightly colored headbands may NOT be worn.
- Slip-ons, boots, sandals, slippers, flip-flops, thongs, clogs, heels, baby doll, ballerina, mesh, and flats are NOT PERMITTED.
- Hair must be neat, clean, well-groomed, and appropriate length and height. NO flowers. NO sunglasses. Hair items may be white, black, light blue, or navy ONLY.
- Beards, mustaches, and goatees are NOT ALLOWED.
- Nothing may be worn in pierced body parts other than the ears.
- Earrings are NOT ALLOWED for boys.
- Girls may wear STUD EARRINGS ONLY. Earrings, bracelets, and necklaces may be white, black, light blue, navy, gold, or silver ONLY.
- Expensive jewelry should not be worn. No dog tags, large medallions, or any other jewelry that suggests drugs, violence, etc.
- Items with insignia that suggests sex, violence, drugs, or other inappropriate meanings (ex. skull, marijuana plant, Al Pacino, etc.) are NOT ALLOWED.
Livaudais Middle School and the Jefferson Parish Public School System and its employees will not be held responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged items that were confiscated from students due to the violation of school/parish/state ruling. Parents/guardians should pick up such items the following day.
1st Offense- Restate Expectation/Rule
2nd Offense- Behavior Report
3rd Offense- Detention
4th Offense- Parental Contact/UPC
5th Offense- In-School Suspension
6th Offense- Out of School Suspension
(Uniform Expectations occur each nine-week period)